Attorneys Who Routinely Defend Against Traffic Tickets And Violations
Hildreth & Rueda is dedicated to protecting clients who have received traffic violations. You might be unaware of the long-term effects and heavy consequences just paying a ticket can have on their driving record. Often, people think they are being responsible by paying their tickets online or going to the appropriate Austin Municipal Court or JP court and paying the ticket in person.
In fact, by doing so, they are causing more damage to their driving record and wallet without knowing. That is why it is essential to hire an experienced traffic attorney to help you address traffic citations as soon as you are ticketed. Hiring an attorney from the beginning can be a key strategy to reduce the damage caused by a conviction, saving you money and the hassle of a license suspension in the long run.
The Types Of Representation We Provide
Our Texas lawyers have experience handling thousands of different traffic infractions, including:
- Speeding tickets and failure to control speed
- Running red lights and failure to follow posted signs
- Expired registration and expired inspection
- Unsafe movement to left or right, unsafe lane change and crossing a solid white line
- No insurance and failure to maintain financial responsibility
- Failure to maintain proper following distance and failure to yield
- Failure to display driver’s license and driving with a suspended license
- Motorcycle offenses and helmet violations
It is important to have representation even for misdemeanor traffic offenses. Penalties for Class C misdemeanor traffic violations may include fines, points on your driver’s license, driver’s license suspension and increased auto insurance premiums.